Saturday 27 September 2014

27 Sep 14








27 Sep 14

Sitting in a field with hundreds of 4x4 vehicles of all shape and sizes -pictures later - and quite a few motorcycles too. It's the annual Adventure Overland show at Stratford-upon-Avon racecourse.


I arrived last evening and cooked supper then met up the some bikers for a drink in the beer tent... There was some great music but by 10pm I had had enough and it was getting cold. Had a good nights sleep but the air mat deflated in the night so I will have to see if it has another puncture.

Yesterday evening we watched a Hugh hot air ballon lift off from the field next door and yet another one went off this morning.....

Breakfast done and now time to check the air bed.... I opened the top box and the petrol stove had leaked so everything in there smells of petrol ..... Oh F*******ing joy.....



 
It's too early to start wandering around the site but I will let the world wake up first...