Thursday 2 April 2015

Yet more planning... 2 May 15



…Planning gets on apace now…  Ferry booked from Portsmouth to Spain, from Spain to Morocco and my return trip Bilbao and then via the Chunnel once I having ridden from Morocco to Calais.

I have sorted out most of the kit and have, for the moment abandoned the hard luggage – mainly because the tins I have a quite wide and therefore they just look too wide on the back.  Also the racks I have are the Givi ones and are not as stable or as firm as I would like.   I am therefore planning to use the Adventure Spec Magadan soft panniers…  Still too much kit in the pile…

Documents are now sorted and copied, Dollars and Euro obtained.   I still need to check to see if the tyres will make the trip.  A service for the bike is lined up for the 27th..