Sunday 13 March 2016

.. And now the difficult bit.....

All on schedule... Just awaiting the temporary import documents from the US Customs.
I have had a preliminary pack of kit and I have exactly one quarter too much... Bugger which quarter....

I need the get it sorted in the next 3 weeks..... As I need to deliver the bike loaded to the freight company.. Also with my full riding gear on board - and that weighs a lot - jacket, pants, boots and helmet.  I will need to pack yet another bag that I am taking in the flight and hope that when put it all together at the other end that it all fits....  Plus I also need to leave room for all the stuff I have to buy in the US on arrival - food, water and possibly Gas canisters if I go gas instead of a petrol stove.... 

I have been looking photos of 'Packed' bikes on the interweb... he he