Sunday 7 August 2016

Never mind Where's Wally - where is Madiba

Well I have been tracking the progress of the container ship MSC Florida, as I contains a container, in which contains amongst its contents my bike Madiba..... Which was due in the UK on the 5th August..

It first called in at Lisbon Portugal, then briefly into the London Gateway, then Antwerp and finally Le Harve..... What is more worrying is the fact that it is now off the coast of Bournemouth heading for the Panama Canal......,😂😂💩💩 and that does worry me!!! Still no news of where is Madiba!!!

Afternote... I have now tracked the container as it was trans shipped at Antwerp onto the Kristin Schepers and it delivered the container to Tilbury on the 5th of August .... At least it is in the UK.....😃😃😃 just got to get in delivered.....