Sunday 2 August 2020

Sunday 2 Aug - Herefordshire/Welsh border.


I had a very sadate ride up to this campsite, via Tintern Abbey, although it was busy going over the bridge at Chepstow and a little breezy too. 
Gertie Garmin lead me up a very dodgy farmers track - that’s my off-roading for the day...  This site is so very quiet and there are a flock of Red Kites circling above - I will certainly be using this site again.
The problem with winters and lock-downs is that shopping on-line is still available - so I now have to test out any new kit that Santa sent me.... sleeping bag, floor mat and fold out chair etc.   I shall resist any temptation to review these items....
Tomorrow I will be making an assault on the Brecon Beacons - once I have located breakfast and then another campsite - I am led to believe its next to a river...
It’s now 3pm - so it must be time for a cup of tea and plan supper.....   then a couple of hours quiet reading....

Bugger - the family at the end of the field have just broken out the football ....   “on me ‘ed Mate.....   f&@£.”   Ahh they have given up - great..

What3words location is:
///speaking.shows.speeded. 

Later.....