Friday 20 June 2014

HUBB UK 2014 Friday


3pm in the field... I spent most of yesterday afternoon doing IT support... But a couple of presenters were held up on the M1 as that was apparently closed at some point. Then another gathering in the bar for a couple lemonades... Before an early(ish) night - honest. David, Ruin, Stuart, Trevor & Lesley from SAM arrived in the afternoon.

The sun is shining but still a little cool at times.... Lots of cups of tea, a few presentations and lots of chatting about Morocco and trip planning for 2015 and 2016.. I must remember to join the HU Community for Australia as I believe there maybe a meeting near Brisbane in October ! And all the time feeling so good about changing back to the Africa Twin... Although I do need to sort out the Corbin Low Seat... There are at least 4 other XRV's in the field - they might just notice that their taller seat has disappeared..!

There are still people arriving and I suppose that Saturday is the main day... Maybe too many big Overlander trucks for my taste. More pictures to follow.... Chat later.