Saturday 20 February 2016

Just One more week....


With just one more week before I retire from the world of work and the planning steps up a pace - namely getting all my s*** together and trying to fit it all in, and which pannier / bag / backpack etc.... What fun...  This was the bike ready to ride to Morocco - far too much stuff - but what to leave out !!!   I think I used it all last time !!  Note the pristine panniers, they ended up a bit worse for wear when thrown at the landscape in the hills of Morocco....  

Itinerary is to get the bike to the freight company 4 Apr, I fly on the 18th and once I get the bike out on the road I head North to Virginia for a Horizons Unlimited Meeting..... 3 days there then over to Arizona..  Riding down some of the Blue Ridge Parkway to Chattanooga.    Then look at the map again........  




Adventure before dementia.... I think !