Friday 23 September 2016

September - Adventure Overland Show Stratford-upon-Avon


I have just arrived at the show and it starts tomorrow for 2 days.
The ride up was good as I had taken to the back roads where possible.  Lots of traffic in the popular towns in the Cotswolds and a few idiots but that is to be expected of car drivers....

I brought the Khyam Biker tent as it hasn't had a trip out for some time - I had forgotten just how spacious it is... about twice the size of my usual tent.

Not too many bikers here yet... I can see just 5 from here....

The bike ran very well.  I had issues yesterday as I was trying to fit pannier fixings (Supplied by Zen Overland)...  The problem was that I mounted the left side first.. But when I came to fit the right side it would have been too low and therefore touching the exhaust!!!  Bugger.   The only way out was to either re-drill the holes and re site the left one or....... change the exhaust for one that I happen to have in the garage.   It was a it do a fight but it is now in place.  It is not a quiet as the original but it works.

Now to get the kettle on and get supper ready...