Friday 5 June 2009

.....and what next..

Well the next trip will be the Horizons Unlimited Meeting at Ripley Derbyshire on the 18th to 21st June - with tent of course. Mr Mugabe is having some problems with a leak in the radiator but Radweld seems to have stopped that for a while until I can get it sorted properly (new one is £250 !!!) so looking on eBay.

So best start looking at packing again and sorting out what to take... I think I had best take the stove and food as I won't be able to afford to buy food every day.... but will take a few largers just in case....

I know of a couple of people interested in a trip to Eastern Europe.... and I have been asked if I would like to go on Enduro India in Jan 2010 !!!! Not sure if I could ask anyone for charity money again !!! nor could I get permission from management !!! I am in enough crap through my travels already...