Sunday 3 May 2015

Day two - Spain

Not too early a start today but on the road for 9am. Road through the cobbled lanes in the town 😝 which was not planned !!!!
Then we road the fabulous N621 over the Pico mountains with snow at the top. I hope the go-pro film comes out ok. Then down the other side and it started to rain - and stayed like that for most of the day. I only got lost a few times !!!! I could get lost in a carparkπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Finally arrived at the campsite ( las Canada's ) some 470 kms later,
It was pouring with rain so we had no choice but the retire to the bar....

I managed to fix the power issue with Gertie and now just need to short out the charging issues as the camera, phone, and laptop all need charging... I am presently charging in the bar and have unplugged the kids bam I ride !!!!