Saturday 15 June 2013

....Scharnitz, Austria

Trip mileage 2336 miles

Dear Reader

The problem with plans are that they are OK if you stick them - but having to re-route to avoid any flooding in Southern Germany - re-route I did, and headed from Camp Slapic in Croatia towards Zagreb and then Ljubljana with the idea of staying over at Camp Bled again! Sounded good but although I had a late start (9am).... (Delayed by a group of British Camper drivers wanting to know about the roads to Dubrovnik) but I arrived at Bled too early to stop - So I rode on to Cortina d'Amprezzo - again too early to stop - off again to the Brenner pass - might as well carry on I though !!!! Ouch was the feeling from my bum - so I finally called it quits here at 6.30pm - somewhere between Innsbruck and Garmish.

Had a great shower and cooked Chicken Balti !

Now time for bed...... Tomorrow we make the run from Austria through Germany into France ( Silent approach is called for I think).......

Today was Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, Austria, Italy, Austria .......

Nite nite

This is my current location.

http://maps.BlackBerry.com?lat=47.38507&scr_z=7&lon=11.26277&label=Feldweg+390%2C+Scharnitz%2C+Austria%2C+6108&address=Feldweg+390&city=Scharnitz&region=Tirol&country=Austria&postalCode=6108&z=7