Wednesday 19 June 2013

Well that's that then..

Trip mileage 3285..
Finally arrived home at 3pm after a day's total of 340 miles  - mind you we had a break at the Eurotunnel.  

Home early by about 5 Days - well yes but why not - the plan was to get to Dubrovnik and that's what we did. Next time I think I will travel with another rider  as it will keep me "on plan" - maybe.. now I have time to sort a few things out before Monday.  

The bike was great with no problems - the tyres still have tread but they need to be changed this week. The rest of the kit worked fine and whilst unpacking I could find very little that I had not used. I still need to take less though!  It was noted that 3 of the Travellers I met en route were riding the elderly BMW R80GS - mmmm interesting - I was offered one at the HUBB UK??

Next year I been told that I am flying to Oz to visit friends and "have a proper holiday" with Debs and no motorcycling. .   So planning for Morocco 2015 will start in Jan 2015 ish

We still have the Adventure Travel Film Festival in August and maybe the occasional weekend event this year to look forward to and many more miles of riding...