Tuesday 25 June 2019

25 June - Czechoslovakia and Slovakia

Why do all my short days turn out long !!
Started out at 8am but got very bogged down as Prague wanted to get to work and others were bumping into each other and causing major delays.

Headed for Brno and then to Trencin. I have a problem with the chain and was trying to locate a motorcycle shop or garage.... I thought my luck was it when I saw a huge sign so I followed it only to find out that it opens at 2pm : and it was only 10:30am... bugger. I hope it last until I can get it sorted!!

Gertie is still being a pain as this morning I discovered that all my music had disappeared along with my planned routes.... bugger I thought.

Anyway I made it to the camp site only to find it closed as they were having a music festival - back on the road and found another site in the town - next to the river and with a view of the castle. So hot now so I took a cabin which was cheaper than last night campsite. The only problem is it is infested the noises teenagers screaming and running around.. I pray for a quiet night.