Saturday 14 May 2011

14th May Sunday I think..

Another early start and on the road by 7.30 and straight away into the hills.... bend after bend after bend.... dropped down into a the town of Somewhereski.... and low and behold a Lidl store.... lunch was now sorted... Yoghurt and fruit...

More very pleasant roads and more hills up and down.... not too much traffic either. Very few places to stop and take photos shame.....


Arrived at Bled at about 1pm (yes short day).... found the site and before I had unpacked a British couple had offered me a beer excellent..... yes you guessed it; the place is full of Dutch and Germans.....

I still can't get this machine to connect to the internet... even though there is Wifi So I might have to change it up and transfer the blogs to the Blackberry which is connecting... I have reloaded the Realtek Wireless adapter but it still will not run I am sure Richard in the office could fix it with minutes but....

I am now off to take photos of the lake..... chat later.....
Now sitting by the lake typing this.. try to get them over to the Blackberry to send...

Supper tonight will be Pasta, Mushroom sauce and two bottles of Bacardi Breezer.....

Nite Nite