Monday 9 May 2011

Day 4 (I think)....

Monday .. Lost track of the days now... Set off at 9am and god was it hot all the way.... just roasting... Now major problems with Gertie just the occasional misunderstanding...

Stopped off to get supplies and then had a very pleasant lunch in the middle of Champagne country..
Rode through some brilliant roads and gorges - even tried the Helmet cam.. will have to see how that come out later....

  

Excellent facilities and showers here and I am the only guest today.... I have the whole place to myself..
Am now sat in the bar at the Moto Camping in the Dordogne.. had a couple of lagers and a cooked meal (so cheap).... BUT can't get connected to the Wi-fi here - bugger again. I have managed to send a couple of Blogs via the Blackberry (it can connect but I can't get the Net book to connect even though it has an excellent signal !!!

I have a long ride tomorrow to near Grenoble.... so will try for an early night again... I have remembered to stop and take pictures where I can.. and managed to keep the speed down today...

I will have to add the photos to the Blog later sorry....

Now 8.45 pm and it's time for a small beer.....

Miles today was 231 and the trip total is 709..