Thursday 5 October 2017

Morocco trip - Day 3

Good evening reader - 5.30pm Caceres Spain,

We had a slow start this morning as things had to get sorted, and emails answered.   We were on the road by 10am, which is very late for us, but it was still dark at 7am when we usually get up.

I was a steady ride today and it only lasted for 4 hours - including fuel and coffee stops.    Arrived at the campsite about 2pm by which time is was bloody hot.  Pitched the tents and hand a beer and sandwich for lunch.  David has now gone to test out the pool and I am sorting out the blog and cables.    I still need to find a replacement cross pole for a Coleman Exponent Phad X2 tent;  if anyone has one laying around or know where to get one.

It as good campsite and I remember it from 2 years ago.   I think we will be eating int he bar this evening as its too hot to cook.   I have done my washing but managed to wash all the clean clothes so the line is now full.    

It's another shortish run tomorrow to a campsite which is just 45 miles north of the port, ready for a 1200 noon sailing on Saturday.

Got to go - I can hear a wayward beer calling me…..  Nite Nite