Friday 22 April 2016

Georgia

Well I sat down and wrote a wonderful blog and then when I went to send it.... Tick tick tick then all gone - just can't find the Bugger... Never mind

Well Dave a I met and put the world to rights and then an early night....
The next morning - just like to day was many very boring miles of very straight roads... I rode up the General Coffee State Park and what appeared to be one of the quietest place on earth..... Until the middle of the night when in the distance I could hear endless trains running through town... With those lonesome whistles - very iconic.
Managed to get to a Walmart today and get some bug stray as there are a load of mozzies here.

This morning was a straight ride, heading for Dublin. Once there I will look for a camp site. I am now about 150 miles south of the Appalachian Mountains and hopefully the start of some better scenery and less straight roads. Still too much kit but can't decide what to dump... The bike is running ok but odd noises from the clutch/gearbox - but that maybe normal as I am running without earplugs at present...

Now sitting in a McD with a disgusting cup of coffee...

I see that Victoria Wood has died - such a shame, and Prince - formally know as idiot has died too - not loss to the world there!

Later