Saturday 30 April 2016

Horizons Unlimited - Day 1 - Thursday..

Dear Readers

Day two at HU dawned and the rain had gone but it stayed grey and overcast all day.  
The are about 125 people booked in here so it is a cosy meeting (UK UK was about 700), so nice and small, although it could do with a few vendors and dealerships to attend.. There are at present on one organisation here and that is Greg  and Melanie Turp from 2WANDRRs.com.  Such a nice friendly couple and hopefully I will be meeting up with them again over at Flagstaff next month.  They are also travelling over to the UK and will be at the HU UK event.

The time now is 5.15 and I am booked in for evening meal at 6pm... Then a few beers and hit the sack....  I must remember to clean and oil the bike chain tomorrow and get a good look at the map ready for Sunday....  I am sure that many will be offering advice on the best route to take... But at present it will be back to the Parkway and then head in the direction of St Luis to pick up Route 66 or what is left of it..   I think I will plan to be there for the 18th May .... But that is a very long way to ride.....

Nigel