Tuesday 18 July 2023

Bulgaria Trip - Tue 18th July


I had a very restless sleep last night - I could not stop thinking about getting the bike from its place outside the guest house as it was in a down hill cul de sac on a very narrow road.  Sorted it at 7am.


On the road by 8am and rode north.   Rode on Brasov, I was looking for breakfast and I needed to get a pair of trainers or sandals.   I found the breakfast at a McDonalds… but not the shoes ..


I then set off to Bran to get a look at Draculas castle - and so did the world and his wife !! Not for me, so a quick snap shot and away…,  the next road was very twisty and steep and went on and on - not sure I like Alpine roads.. but the views were spectacular.


Found the next stop and it turns out to be next door to a large shopping centre - shoes purchased.   I think the policy at some hotels is the more luggage you have the more stairs you have to climb.


Lazy afternoon coming up.