Thursday 27 July 2023

Bulgaria Trip - Tue 25th - ENDEX




ENDEX and the repair to the bike held up for the 9 days it took to ride home…. but is was raining and the temptation was too great.  Booked the ticket from a petrol station near Reims.  Arrived in good time so that I had a moment for a cup of tea before boarding.  Total distance ridden was 4338 miles.

Was I worried ?…. not an all ?!?!?!?  The route home was more direct that I had planned but I just did not want the break down on a mountain track or on a long lonely road in the middle of nowhere.

Thank you Aaron, Jim, Roy, Gareth, Dave, Polly, Ivo and every one that helped. You must remember the Ratio of Watchers to Fixers is always 4:1. That gem I learnt that from Rebecca at the event.

The bike is booked in for a major service is a couple of weeks, and it surely needs it.