Friday 11 May 2018

Day 3 - South of LA

Dear Reader,
I rode down the Pacific Coast Highway today from LAX to Huntington Beach to stay with a great friend Pablo. I made a leisurely ride down and stopped off at this beach for a break.... certainly nothing like Bournemouth Beach.

Arrived in good time and had a couple of wonderful cold beers before walking down to the beach and Main Street for beautiful fish and chips and a few more beers. A brilliant day with a wonderful host. Sorry I have no photos as I forgot to take it with me.



The plan tomorrow is to get a SIM card for the phone and see why I have so much luggage !!! I know it's early but it's 8:30pm and need to turn in and catch up on some sleep.  After note:  still not sleeping well despite a good meal and a few beers.  It is now 4;30 in the morning and I am sorting emails and blogs.