Wednesday 13 June 2018

Coos Bay Oregon - Day Two

Good afternoon dear Reader,

Having spent 14 hours in bed until this morning - I still felt like hell this morning - my nose is still blocked, I was cold and shivering but also sweaty and clammy skin - what a state... and to top it off it was pouring with rain and very misty this morning.

Good job I have not got to go too far today. I rode to the Honda Garage in the pouring rain and handed over the bike for its oil change and check up. They had managed to get a replacement Speedo cog and that in now fitted too. All in all just 2 hours later I paid the bill and left. Well done guys. Funny to have a Speedo again....

Back to the Motel, back in bed and looking at the maps ready for tomorrow. I am going to take a leisurely short run down the coast and then inland to Grants Pass. The forecast for there is 79 for tomorrow. I do hope I am feeling better tomorrow. In the meantime a pizza is due at 7:30pm and I must get on with unpacking and sorting the panniers and their contents : again. Sorry no pictures today... to sick...