Tuesday 17 May 2016

A very quiet day in Cottonwood

Dear reader,
Despite a good nights sleep, I awoke at about 5:30 and started the coffee machine... Then sat and watched the day start slowly over the hills.
Johnnie and Iain made breakfast, and I then thought I would tackle the front mudguard issue. I stripped it all off .... The tyre guy had broken one of the plastic mounting points and also routed the brake hose wrongly so that it was pulling the guard to one side. I tried to secure it with cable ties but they were not strong enough so we found some old bailing wire and drilled a hole and hopefully that will hold for the rest of the trip..

I believe that Tiffany Coates is arriving tomorrow, so it will be a full house here. The forecast says thunderstorms for the next two days..... Oh joy putting up a tent in the rain - again⛈⛈⛈⛈⛈ on Wednesday.

Tonight we are off to Jerome for a meal....

Nite nite




Nigel.Grace@btinternet.com