Thursday 19 May 2016

Go Morning from Mormon Lake Arizona


Dear reader,

Well we are here at Overland Expo 2016.   All four of us rode up from Cottonwood to Mormon Lake yesterday after lunch.  They all wanted to get videos and photos done whilst riding through the woods and on the gravel and dirt, but not before riding the Interstate at a quicker pace that Madiba and I are used to... It starts to vibrate a little at 65 and really does rattle at anything over 70...

The ride through to woods turned out very good and the new knobbly tyres did their thing... a little dodgy in the mud though but just me being over cautious.  I will try to get some of the video and photos sorted once I have the camera and phone batteries recharged, and downloaded from the guys cameras.

At present I am sitting in an arm chair in the laundry room - it is warm and has power sockets.

Last night was quite cold at about 4c and I needed a few layers on to sleep... but the sun is now up and the people are starting to arrive as the event starts properly in the morning.  Registration starts at noon today...

So not a lot to report at present, so will add more later... With some photos..

Later