Saturday 21 May 2016

Another day at a very windy Mormon Lake Arizona...

Dear Reader(s), as there may well be more than one by now...

The Expo has started and and the partying does not really stop!!!
I spent yesterday wandering around the Expo, it is mostly for vehicles but there are many trade stands for motorcycles... Bikers appear to be a more fun than the others... Such nice people....  The truck side is awesome but I don't really get it... huge vehicles, huge trailers and so much stuff that you just can't live without!! apparently.

The wind is still a-blowing here abut the sun is hot and I managed to get burnt on the face and hands... So today is more sun block and I am wearing the hat that I brought all this way and hate wearing...  But everyone wears hats and who cares anyway...  The wind overnight has got stronger.... They say it is going to get to 50mph....  I hope its slows for Monday and is gone by the time to leave for Monument Valley and Moab..

Last night was more partying following the "happy hour" which goes on a for 2 hours!!! and more..  then back to the camp and cook (heat up a tin)...  and then on into the night... I had to give up by 10pm , I just can't stand the pace....  All the girls attending a "ladies only" event which was run by the 4 x 4 people, I don't think they appreciated the biker girls and I think they were asked to leave.....  Good on you girls...

Today will be more wandering around, drinking coffee, chatting and generally doing bugger all.  Bye y'all