Friday 13 May 2016

Nearly Arizona...

Hi Reader,
The road from Albuquerque to Grants is basically boring interstate... No option... The scenery was either brilliant or nothing...  The sort of road that was once described by a Defence Attaché that I knew in Poland as MMFA.... Miles and miles of nothing...

Arrived at KOA Grants/Cibola Sands at around 4pm... And long day.. As I started at 7am..
The staff at the KOA camps site are all just wonderful... Although I must say the price are going up the further I travel west...  One look at the site... no shade... Says take a cabin... And hey presto this one has A/C and a TV... They even arrange meals delivered to the cabin....

You can see from the photos we are miles from anywhere really and the skies are getting bigger... The plan now is the check the maps and ride to somewhere for Friday night and then move on again for Saturday Night... The drop into Flagstaff for Sunday afternoon and meet up with old friends Iain Harper and Sam Manicom: I believe that Tiffany Coates is arriving too.... I believe I will be camping in Iain's garden....  After a beer or two I will start to think about the following week and the Expo 2016 event.... And then whatever.... Wherever...

Nite nite...