Saturday 28 May 2016

West Wendover... Shhhhhh

It's early evening here and I am wondering if this is the noisiest place on earth.... I have aeroplanes overhead doing acrobatics over the salt flats, a helicopter is also doing circuits over the town. Over the fence we have kids playing football, and I can hear the trucks on the main road through town, we also have two teenagers in the corner of the campsite shouting and practicing the US national anthem at the top of their voices, and of course there is a railroad running past the site... Good old Amtrac .... all we need now is a 50 piece marching band to turn up and my day will be complete... Oh and did I mention the rain on the tent and the occasional crack of doom that is a thunder storm .... bring it on - I am reaching for the earplugs.......🌩⚡️⛈✈️πŸš”πŸš’⚽️