Thursday 12 May 2016

An excellent mornings ride........

Hi Reader,

I left the camp site at about 7am and rode down the Route 14 or the Turquoise Trail, now that was a great piece of road..... Half way down I met David from Oregon and chatted a while then rode on for a bit, then found a cool 'Hamlet' called Madrid... Such a really cool place with lots of artists and a hippy style place and a very nice cafe.... We stopped for a while and had coffee.... It was nice to stop and chill for a while... We both set off south on the 14 and David turned left to Amarillo and I turned right to Albuquerque. What a very scenic route and I did take photos and will upload them later when I park up for the night as they are on the Camera.

I stopped at the start of the city to try and locate a bike shop to sort out some tyres... And there was PJ Motorcycles just 200 yards down the road.... They had some tyres that will fit and they are fitting them now while I sit outside in the cool writing this blog...
As long as they are black, round and fit it will be fine.....

From here I will head for Gallup but will have to see how far the another campsite... I think there is one at Grant....