Friday 20 May 2016

Let the party begin...

Good morning Reader,

So many motorcycle celebs in one place and the party began...
They included Ted Simon, Carla King (American Borders) Sam Manicom, Simon and Lisa Thomas (2 Ride the World - 13 years on the road and still going), Denelle Lynn she now holds the record for the most miles ridden in one country - 15,000 miles around one country in a year and so many that I was introduced to but can't remember names.   

A great bunch of guys and the party went on into the night... Well 11 o'clock actually...

During the day I had a quick walk around and the site started to fill up as the event actually starts today.. So lots to see...   The weather is ok but very chilly at night...  And there is a promise of high winds tomorrow which I hope will cease for Monday so I can ride north to Monument Valley with scaring myself fartless.......

More later from the Overland Expo 2016....